Setting your intentions for 2019
The New Year is the perfect time to set some intentions as to how you would like the year to pan out, of course unexpected events happen to all of us but at least if you have a idea of how you would like to be you have a much better chance of getting there. As a yoga teacher we often teach about living in the present moment, and this is exactly where you need to start….
An easy way to set intentions:
1) Think about the present moment where are you now, is it where you want to be?
2) Go through these areas of live and just brainstorm ideas writing down whatever comes up under each of these titles, LOVE, FAMILY & FRIENDS, HEALTH, FINANCES
3) Collate the ideas into some specific goals with a timeline and then break the goal down into actions that you can do
4) Leave it for a few days and then revisit the information and again condense the information down
5) Leave it for a week or two and then come back again and condense the information
6) Make a plan of action for the year
7) Just do it!