Overnight Oats Breakfast Recipe
A delicious, healthy, filling breakfast that you can keep ready prepared in the fridge for 4 days. This recipe makes enough to serve two people for 4 days.
- 250g jumbo rolled oats
- 100g sultanas
- 2 dessert spoons mixed seeds
- 2 dessert spoons flaked almonds
- 2 heaped dessert spoons (the flax/goji mix)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 4x dessert spoons plain natural yoghourt (at point of serving )
- 1x med/large eating apple
- Half a banana
- Mineral water
Mix all the oats, sultanas, almonds, seed, flax mix, cinnamon into a glass bowl. Add just enough mineral water to cover the mix.
Mix everything together thoroughly. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge. This is enough for 4 days.
Each day prepare for breakfast:
- Take a breakfast cereal bowl
- Grate the apple, add the yoghourt and mix.
- Stir in 3 dessert spoons of the oat mix from the fridge.
- Dice banana and mix.
- Stir thoroughly until you have a porridge consistency.
- Add blueberries on top, 6 to 8 should be enough.